Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Getting started


I can't help but become inspired by all the wonderfulness that is my new home, Fishtown.  More on this later, for now i must complain.  

Living in South Philly was fantastic.  Now i'm forced to find new (crappy) supermarkets where you can't take your cart past the front door.  Thats classy..

People think of me as a hipster as soon as i say the word Fishtown.  They look at me with their judgmental eyes.  That guy over there...he's a hipster...I have a job people, hence not a hipster.  

I find myself getting inspired to take random pics..see urbanity, not mine but the inspiration for whats to come

So i guess i'll use this blog to do a number of things;  capture the wonderful images i see, bitch about the crap i encounter, and whatever else i feel the need to say.  

Bear with me people, this might make sense eventually.  


2 comments: