Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Fishtown Adventure

In a desperate attempt to find entertainment, Fishtown gets ransacked..







First stop, CVS on Aramingo and York...what you don't shop in stiletto hooker heels all the time?  I know I do..























Next stop, Thriftway.  Um, yes that is an entire aisle of white bread.  Not a whole 
grain in sight. Apparently my only choice is to become morbidly obese.  Awesome.







Whoever put this display together was clearly high on something, or a genius.  Calling all single, lonely, cat ladies on Valentine's Day!!















This is perfect for me for work, it really accommodates the diverse needs of the people i encounter daily.  I feel so fortunate being surrounded by such forward thinking fashion.








And if you can believe it, this is only the beginning.  Next up, the rainbow variety of sweatpants/sweatshirts available at your (my) local RiteAid!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm totally giving up on fixing the font under the second post so as not to smash my computer into a million pieces.

    ReplyDelete