This is the famous "Ten Questions" as popularized by James Lipton on "Inside the Actor's Studio," originated by French television personality Bernard Pivot, after the Proust Questionnaire.
1. What is your favorite word? words that end with -ly are generally my favs..they just sound so refined and classy, although i can't think of a good example currently..oh wait.
2. What is your least favorite word? see this is hard because there are words that i use sometimes that i hate when others say..like retard, or fag, or any racially derogatory word. but sometimes i like to say someone is a fag, its all about context people. and as long as you say something in a joking way, i'm mostly kinda generally okay with it.
3. What turns you on? passion for life, relentless, undying, passion for living and life. and laughter, best shit ever..
4. What turns you off? boredom and being settled. blah..
5. What sound do you love? the birds chirping in the morning and the sound the grate on the bridge to Ocean City makes when you are going to the beach. ahh summer
6. What sound do you hate? people i care about crying..it makes me sad
7. What is your favorite curse word? this might be difficult for me to choose just one because i generally curse like a sailor..lately i've said a lot of effs, C.U.N.T., and whores...cause i'm classy
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? i might enjoy being a college professor, although i guess that is pretty much the same thing i do now with older brats..
9. What profession would you not like to do? any job that doesn't allow me two months off during my favorite season.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gate? i'll let you in even though you totally killed my son..whatever.. i don't care. have some kugel..
So i guess i should let all my yearning followers know that i have been a lazy blogger. I have pictures anxiously awaiting to be delivered to the masses, but I sat at my desk Friday for 90 minutes staring and impatiently waiting instead of posting. There was an honest effort to share the recent insanity, but I failed miserably at succeeding. These things take time people, so stop yelling at me already damnit. Okay now we can make up and be bff's again. Phew, glad we got through that.